Bomberworld
Home Discussion Forum How to play? Bomberworld Patches Web Links Link Us February 21 2018 19:13:54
Play Bomberworld
Play Bomberworld our bomberman online multiplayer!

Navigation

Forum Threads
Newest Threads
How did you find us?
Duels?
Most annoying players?
SunTriXx
How to make new play...
Hottest Threads
How did you find us? [6]
Duels? [3]

Facebook Panel

View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
How to make new players stay?
Costa
Brainstorming topic, title says all.

Any suggestions how we can let our new players stay on bomberworld.io ?

je4n
Make sure the site doesn't get hacked anymore and the game is stable Grin
H S Z

Costa
je4n wrote:

Make sure the site doesn't get hacked anymore and the game is stable Grin

What else?

The_r4z0r
Anyway of stopping clones? so people cant just sit in a room trying to find another room, that was one of the main reasons I stopped playng then always dead rooms I use to be a 99 player and was impossible to find a room to with all 8 people playing lucky if you had more then 3..

Shnullemans
The login field like it was in past but with login as member and play as guest. force them to register after 3 rounds with there personal name or place a button and show advertisement after 3 rounds) else they have to refresh.

ConneX
Well I'm a new player and would like to stay but all the rooms are empty Sad

Captain Teemo
ConneX wrote:

Well I'm a new player and would like to stay but all the rooms are empty Sad

Bomberworld will do a relaunch after the game is stable. In the mean while they are giving us advantage to see the developement process going. In addition, we can also donate soon to get this game faster complete and stable. A good game will advertise itself. Wink
orig15.deviantart.net/2003/f/2012/085/6/c/captain_teemo_signature_by_bloodlash85-d4u0r6o.png

GeorgeT
Advertise, like, everywhere!

Costa
The_r4z0r wrote:

Anyway of stopping clones? so people cant just sit in a room trying to find another room, that was one of the main reasons I stopped playng then always dead rooms I use to be a 99 player and was impossible to find a room to with all 8 people playing lucky if you had more then 3..

I was thinking about a automatically kick client system if they are inactive for a certain time. This will save us server space aswell Smile
Great suggestion!

je4n
Costa wrote:

The_r4z0r wrote:

I was thinking about a automatically kick client system if they are inactive for a certain time. This will save us server space aswell Smile
Great suggestion!

But make sure players with certain scores don't get kicked. Like anything above 50 points, if they want a break from the game they can take it and continue their quest for 99 points later
H S Z

Costa
je4n wrote:

Costa wrote:

The_r4z0r wrote:

Great suggestion!

But make sure players with certain scores don't get kicked. Like anything above 50 points, if they want a break from the game they can take it and continue their quest for 99 points later

Yes, if player has less than 50 points = kick if inactive for 10 minutes.
If player has more than 50 points= remove kick countdown time.

RAV3R
10 minutes at 50 points.. I don't think that's ok. How about people that just want to play again after they've had dinner. I would make that timer longer..

This is just something I remember doing back in the days.
i.imgur.com/xPWRyHk.jpg

Costa
RAV3R wrote:

10 minutes at 50 points.. I don't think that's ok. How about people that just want to play again after they've had dinner. I would make that timer longer..

This is just something I remember doing back in the days.

You can take your plate to your desk and chat in the mean while Pfft No, we can adjust the time ofcourse.

The_r4z0r
Is there no way to just stop clones? So you can only enter a room once? Then if your doing clanwars or what ever you will have a private server? So theres never really any need for clones unless your looking for a friend but I still dont think that will be that hard to find

Artur
Suggestions:
-no way people can clone rooms
-LAG!!!!!! game should be everytime be stable
-no insults in game!!!
-Active community (tournements, honor ...)
-large numbers of clans
-about the inactivity in room: after 20 Minutes afk should everyone be kicked (but first you need active players), I think that isnt a point to think now about.
-more advertisment
-ingame: honor (maybe another design of bombname) of player should be obvious -> its like a motivation for new bomber

Svekke
You also got annoying players who rejoin the game every 5 seconds untill they can kill someone direct from the start.

Maybe something that can be handled too.

Jump to Forum: